Autumn blooms...


I am just loving these pretty autumn blooms. They are called Echinacea Cheyenne Spirit ~ a beautiful flowering Coneflower. I picked up two containers of them, one for each side of the walkway outside of the gate. They are new to me, but I realized after I bought these that a neighbor of mine has some planted in her yard along the fence (they are perennials) and they look just beautiful. I may see about transplanting mine into the ground in the spring. In the meantime, I’ll enjoy their beautiful autumn blooms.
Wishing you a beautiful day...

Photo by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. I love all flowers and these are very pretty ones. Not familiar with them except they resemble our sunflowers. Your photo of them is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.