Tuesday brightener... In the Pink

Image from audinou via flickr

I hate Mondays as much as the next person, but I think Tuesdays are the worst. On Monday, I try not to mind so much having to go back to work (though that doesn't stop me from whining) because I just had two days off. Tuesdays are no-man's land, though. I always get out of bed thinking, ugh, I have to go to work again today... and the weekend seems so far away. (In fact, the only redeeming thing I've discovered about Tuesdays is NCIS, which I got hooked on last year.) By Wednesday I'm back in the groove and then Thursday comes along, and well, it's almost Friday so that's OK, and then Friday is here, and that's almost always a good day.
So, in order to give myself something to look forward to on Tuesdays - and hopefully you as well - I'll be posting little "brighteners" - fun, dreamy, beautiful photos that just strike my fancy. For the first week, I went with "pink" as my theme, since it's my favorite color. Hope you enjoy and remember to embrace beauty today.

Images from Noel Zia Lee via flickr

Images directly above and below  from Muffet via flickr

Comments

  1. Gorgeous pink picks! I never met a pink thing I didn't love. I'm drooling over that pink house...if only! Thanks for the Tuesday Brightener...I'm looking forward to Tuesdays now!

    xoxo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, these are some gorgeous pics! Thanks for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, gorgeous pink pics, the pink house is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.