A chilly November welcome...


November has arrived with a blast of cold air where I live. It’s rainy, windy and cold, but at least we didn’t get snow like they did in the mountains. It’s the sort of day that requires a good pot of tea ~ I’m going to indulge in some of this lovely autumn brew I brought back from a recent trip to Highlands, N.C. ~ and a good mystery (the latest Agatha Raisin book is out and I just can’t resist her adventures). I’m going to snuggle under a blanket for a few hours of reading and then I’m going to make a pot of my homemade chicken soup, some hot sandwiches and some apple crisp for dessert. A perfectly comforting day.
What are you up to today?


Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. We're having a welcome chilly day in South Florida as well. A cup of tea is waiting for me in the kitchen. :)
    Am not familiar with that author...I love mysteries. Will look it up on amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your plans for the day. Sigh, wish I could do some of the same. Alas, house cleaning is a first after some much needed attention to work. Perhaps if I move my fanny quickly, this evening I can curl up with a good book, I have a few on my bedside table, and a cup of tea as well. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh for a cuppa of those wonderful sounding teas!

    I had a cup of Moroccan Mint earlier. It was comforting on a cold day.

    Stay warm....
    Brenda
    xox


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.