October blooms...



Happy October, everyone. After some lovely fall weather, the temperature has turned upward again, as it’s prone to do in early October where I live. Usually after this one last bit of summer temperatures, things cool down again and autumn settles in to stay. Even if it doesn’t feel like it outside right now, these lovely flowers in glorious fall colors remind me it is in fact autumn, which is my favorite season. I can’t wait for the weather to remember it, too.
Wishing all of you a lovely day...



Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Beautiful blooms. It's warm here too after being chilly a few days ago.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.