Autumn touches...




I have been wanting to add a couple of touches of autumn to the living room but just hadn’t found quite the right thing. After a couple of weeks of looking for inspiration, I came across this adorable little owl dish and thought it would be perfect paired with my leaf bowls and this cute little leaf placemat for a pretty autumn vignette on the coffee table. I added the glittery little pillows I save for this time of year to the sofa and that was just enough to make the living room feel seasonal. Cute, don’t you think?
Wishing all of you a lovely week...



I am linking to:
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home at Rose Chintz Cottage
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Hello Eileen,
    I like your vignette on the table and I'm loving the pillows! Love your sofa too! Thanks for sharing at my HOME and enjoy the rest of your week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that trunk!...and your autumn touches add so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little touches, its what its all about x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely touch to your table - love the owl bowl! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.