Merry Christmas! And a quick note...

Merry Christmas, all! I apologize, but I am unable to load my photos for the last two 25 Days of Christmas Beauty posts. (If you were wondering, I had photos of my tree to share and some vintage Santas.) I have had terrible Internet problems for a week now and just don't have any more time to devote to fixing the problem with Christmas nearly here. I hope Santa is good to everyone. I'll see you again after the first of the year. Best wishes for a beautiful 2010!
~Bella

Comments

  1. Wishing you a very merry and blessed CHRISTMAS!
    Gwen
    p.s. I hope you get your computer fixed for a gift!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas,, and a joyous New Year..... Hope you get your computer problems fixed....

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog, May the happiness of the holiday season be yours today and always x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that you had a wonderful Christmas my friend!

    Have a wonderful New Year!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.