Day 18 of Christmas Beauty... Advent calendars

Photo credit: xanesmommy via flickr




Photo credit: purejuice2 via flickr

Photo credit: jcestnik via flickr


Hello, all. I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season so far. I have been having Internet woes at home for a few days now, which is making finishing this 25 Days of Christmas Beauty project harder than anticipated. I am having to snatch a few minutes here and there. I apologize if some days, like today, the posts aren't exactly early.
I hope you'll enjoy these different advent calendars, all pretty in their own way. Tomorrow, stop by for the beauty of candlelight and next week, you can look forward to Christmas angels, trees, Santa and more. I hope you are enjoying this little bit of Christmas Beauty each day. :)

Comments

  1. I love the third one! How clever and yes, I'm enjoying your Christmas beauty very much!! Sending you hugs sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.