Day 17 of Christmas Beauty... Bows

Photo credit: abmaac via flickr




There's something about a Christmas bow. You can put one just about anywhere and suddenly, that little corner of the world is in the holiday spirit. It took me awhile to learn how to create beautiful bows, but it's a skill worth having. I love putting them on packages, too. You can wrap a gift in the plainest paper, but add a beautiful bow made of ribbon and suddenly it's gorgeous.


Photo credit: cwalker71 via flickr

Photo credit: lopolis via flickr

Comments

  1. What great pictures,, I love the first photo so gorgeous looking... great post,, such pretty bows and all the ways to use them...

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.