Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone! Tilly has dressed for the occasion in a rather fetching pink turtleneck sweater and sparkly pink tulle skirt. Have you ever seen a more fashionable goose? Her wardrobe, a particularly enjoyable bit of ridiculousness and fun, continues to grow. She got a new winter coat this year ~ a lovely white number with pink buttons and a pink and black plaid scarf. It’s adorable, isn’t it?


For those of you who don’t know, I inherited Tilly (and her wardrobe) when my beloved grandmother died a few years ago. My Gram, who had a wonderful sense of humor, loved dressing her up. I get a kick out of adding to her wardrobe and keeping her up on the latest trends, partly for fun and partly as a little tribute to my Gram. I feel like she’s smiling down every time I change her outfit up.
Wishing all of you a wonderful week!


Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.