The reminders of spring...





I hope this post finds you safe and well. The world is full of grief and sickness and uncertainty right now, so I thought we could all use a distraction. It is spring, after all, the time of year when Mother Nature brings everything back to life ~ and we could all use a reminder that life will go on and be beautiful, if not exactly the same.
Working from home, I have been spending more time outside in my yard, taking little breaks each day to stroll through and see what Mother Nature has brought me today. Even a few minutes of fresh air and sunshine is incredibly restorative ~ I can’t believe I had forgotten how much so. After this is over, I want to keep up my daily enjoyment of the outdoors instead of racing from house to car to office and back without stopping to look around for a minute.
These photos are from my adorable front yard, which I am going to miss dearly when we move later this month. I am so happy to enjoy one last spring here after all the work we did re-landscaping the yard over the years.


I came across the before photo on my side yard the other day, so I thought I’d share ~ I love a good before & after:

 

And we already have some roses in bloom.


Hope you are finding a few minutes to enjoy Mother Nature. Stay safe and well.


Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments