Ready to burst into bloom...


The climbing rose in front of my porch is going to put on quite a show this year, I can tell. And I can’t wait. It is absolutely bursting with buds, some further along than others. The roses this bush produces are a lovely pink and they also have that heady, perfect rose scent.
One of the roses on the bush has already come into bloom, which you can see below. It is still unfurling a bit, and its scent is strong and wonderful. I have been going out to wander my yard and see what’s blooming every day since this whole virus quarantine started and I am amazed at the changes I see from day to day. Mother Nature really is incredibly busy this time of year.
I’ll share more photos when the bush is in full bloom ~ I can hardly wait as I’m sure it will be a beautiful sight.
Have a lovely weekend...



I am linking to “Anything Goes” Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound. Come join the fun.

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful share for HPS! Thank you and stay safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! HPS and I hope you have a lovely Easter!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.