The beauty of autumn roses...



I found these autumn roses while grocery shopping ~ the beautiful orangey yellow made me stop in my tracks so I brought them home. I just love how pretty they are and how they make me smile every time I walk in my front door or through my living room. I am not usually an orange person when it comes to color, except in flowers. I love autumnal colored mums, roses and other flowers at this time of year.
As you know, flowers are one of my favorite things in life; I never tire of their beauty. These inspired me to do a little autumn decorating. The weather had been so hot here in the Carolinas that only in the past week has it begun to feel like fall. I’ll share my fall decor in the next post.
Wishing all of you a lovely week...



Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments