Wishing you a merry Christmas...


Happy holidays, everyone! My husband and I are ready for Christmas and I am quite looking forward to a couple days off to enjoy the holiday. I had a wonderful time decorating this year. I changed things up a bit, adding some poinsettias and a wreath to the fireplace, and deciding to forgo putting up another tree. I settled on 4 this year ~ a normal-sized one, a medium-sized one and two small tabletop ones (one lit, one not). I usually decorate until it feels right, and this year I didn’t feel I needed a second large tree.
Outside, I decided to wrap cedar garland around the porch railings in addition to a beautiful wreath with a large bow for the front door, which made for a nice change. And Tilly the Goose also got a new Santa outfit. (Sorry ~ I just realized I didn’t take any photos outside.)
All in all, the house feels pretty festive inside and out and I am going to kick back and enjoy it. I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas as well.





Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments