Christmas designs by The Pink Home...


I love Christmas. And over the last few years, I have created quite a number of holiday patterns for The Pink Home. (For those that don’t know, The Pink Home is my own little lifestyle brand. I design patterns for fabric, home decor and wallpaper, all of which you can purchase through Spoonflower and Roostery.)
Anyway, this year I decided to cull down my Christmas designs, so I looked at them with a harsher eye. I kept only my favorites, the ones I thought were my best work and that translated well to decor items. That left six Christmas patterns in my collection, which you can see below.
All of them are available in a variety of home decor and wallpaper (life hack: a roll of wallpaper can double as wrapping paper). Home decor items include bedding ~ as shown above in my Silver Trees pattern, along with sheets; table linens such as napkins, placemats and tablecloths; a variety of pillows; and throw blankets. You can also purchase fabric in these designs ~ swatches, fat quarters or by the yard.
To shop my Christmas collection, click here. Enjoy!



Table linens in Peppermint Plum...

A pillow in Winter Trees...


A throw blanket in Snowflakes...



Another throw blanket in Pink Christmas...



A lumbar pillow in Peppermint Plum...


Winter Buddies fabric...



A close-up of Silver Trees bedding...


Designs by The Pink Home

Comments