Fun & cheerful wallpaper (by moi)...



It has been quite awhile since I have shared anything from The Pink Home, I know, but I have been busy creating. (For those who don’t know, The Pink Home is my little side project, a brand I created that features my home decor designs.) I have been working over the past year on a variety of new designs, many of which you can see here in this post. The designs are really fun and cheerful and I am super excited about them.
I wanted to stretch my creativity a bit, so several of these designs started as photographs I took, believe it or not. I also turned a drawing of a little chick into a sort of chevron pattern ~ check it out below ~ and tried a few other things here and there. The banana leaves pattern was actually inspired by my brother and is available in three color ways: blue, pink and yellow.
All in all, they’re really colorful and bright and generally make me smile. I hope they make you smile, too!
The top two patterns are Sea Impressions and Large Pink Polka Dots. The others have the names below. You can find all my wallpaper designs here.
Happy decorating!

 Hawaiian Mosaic

Deco Garden

Lilac Stars

 Colorful Autumn

Chick & Egg

 Pink Lily Pad

Sea Stars

Blue Diamonds & Squares

Banana Leaves by the Sea    

Designs by The Pink Home

Comments

  1. All good choices. Would be hard for me to decide. I am sure you will have no problem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.