Inspiring me...


I have been away for awhile. A long while, it seems. Work has overtaken my life to the point that I have little creative juice left for my own use. 
A good friend told me at dinner the other night that I needed to make myself blog again and create again, for my sanity and well-being. Spring is a good time to feel invigorated so I am hoping to borrow a bit from the season to get the creative juices flowing again.
A few awesome memes from Tumblr and Instagram are inspiring me right now, so I thought I would share them with you.
Happy spring.



Photos from Tumblr and Instagram. If you know the creator, message me and I will be happy to give them credit and a link.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.