Still in love with Downton Abbey...


Downton Abbey is rapidly coming to its conclusion. All good things come to an end, as they say, and I believe it is better for a show to go out while still on top, but is anyone else going to miss it as much as I am? Thank goodness for dvds and streaming – I shall watch it again and again, I’m sure.
I am very much looking forward to seeing how the story winds up; each episode has been such a pleasure. Which reminds me, I haven’t tracked down the companion guide to the latest season, so I better run and do that. Might as well complete the collection.

Photo by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. We're ready for tonight's episode. Don't have this season's companion book, but I do have some of the others.

    Enjoy...
    Brenda
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo going to miss it! I was just at Biltmore Estate yesterday and it reminds me of Downton Abby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.