Art for the office...



I started a great new job in January and we are encouraged to decorate our individual offices however we like ~ art, rugs, lamps, furniture, etc., which is really quite nice. I have quite a long wall in my office and I wanted to find a large piece of art to hang there. A couple of weeks ago, I spotted this one and loved it ~ it’s mixed-media tulips on canvas and a little over 5 feet long ~ but wasn’t sure I wanted to pay quite as much as they were asking. Saturday afternoon, I wandered into the store again and found the piece had been marked down a little over 50 percent. As you can see, it came home with me. And today, it’s headed into the office with me.
It’s such a cool piece of art I thought I would share it with you. I love the vivid colors, the sparkle, and of course, tulips are one of my favorites. I think it’s going to get my office decorating off to a wonderful start. What do you think?



Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments