A pretty pink addition...



I know spring is still a ways off, but I keep trying to hurry it along. I have already started changing a few things in the house to make it seem like the temperature outside is a bit more hospitable. I have been looking for a lighter throw for the sofa for the spring and summer and the other day I came across this lovely overgrown scarf that I thought would be perfect for the sofa. Yes, I really did say scarf. I love the pretty pink pattern and gauzy material so I thought, why not? It’s more for looks than anything else, but it is large enough to cover you if you just needed a little something when napping.
Right now I have it laid on top of my soft, thick cream winter throw ~ it’s still too chilly to put that away. But seeing this lovely pink addition take center stage makes me think spring is near.
Wishing all of you a lovely weekend...



I am linking to:
Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. It is very pretty! I would like to hurry along spring myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is delightful.....we are in the middle of a heatwave here in Australia and I would like Spring to hurry too. HPS Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so pretty in pink and so soft looking, love it on the sofa...ahhh spring...I am ready too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used scarves in living room decorating too, as you said why not? Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your throw adds such a beautiful pink touch! Happy Pink Saturday! Marti

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really lovely scarf and a really nice addition to the sofa. Such a delicate piece for spring.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty rooom and and cozy all dressed up in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Using the scarf like this is a great idea. Very inviting place to curl up and read a magazine. HPS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.