New furniture anxiety...


I know I've been somewhat MIA lately, but I really have been incredibly busy. After working on the house for more than two months, things are starting to come together. And today, my new living room furniture arrives! I'm so excited and just a bit nervous ~ I hope the fabrics I picked out in June look as good on the pieces as they did in my mind. For now, here's a sneak peak at one of the accent pieces I picked up last month ~ a cute little slipper chair from Pier One, to go next to the fireplace. I found the fab cream velvet pillow there, too.
I have lots and lots to show you and I promise I will. I hope all of you are having a lovely August...


Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Oh I LOVE that chair, and the pillow. I cannot wait to see your new furniture. I'm sure that it will look amazing. You have a good eye-don't worry. :)

    ((Hugs))
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great chair! Can't wait to see all of your other pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pier One is a great place for unique furniture. Looks like your home is coming together nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.