Porch days...


Some days all you can do is sit on the porch. Today is one of those days.
I've had a headache off and on for days and my throat is sore and I just generally feel, well, blah. I woke up this morning, realized I didn't have anything super urgent that required my presence at work today and decided to take a sick day to relax and see if I can get this headache to go away. I'm sure it's stress related ~ moving across country is just such a pain.
It's a warm, beautiful day here, so I'm going to sit on the porch for awhile and enjoy the beauty around me. Anyone care to join me?


Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. I would love to sit on your porch with you....mine is all wet today. We have had rain for the last several hours.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Other Penny here. I would love to sit with with you also. How funny that would be. But two Pennys might be able to cure what ails you. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.