The beauty of decorating with pink...



Is there anything more wonderful than decorating with the color pink? Apparently I’m not the only person who thinks the answer to this question is no.
I absolutely love decorating books (and cookbooks, novels, biographies ~ well, just books in general) and a good friend surprised me with this one at Christmas. It is one of the House Beautiful series of decorating books and it’s simply called “Pink”. When I saw it, I was like, “how did I miss this book?” Turns out it is fairly new and I just hadn’t seen it yet. I am so glad my friend took a chance and bought it for me. It’s wonderful ~ full of beautiful rooms and ideas and lots of reasons why pink is perfect for decorating.
I highly recommend it for all the pink lovers.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.