The beauty of pale green blooms...


Seeing hydrangeas in bloom is one of my favorite things about summer. This hydrangea in my front yard tends to bloom later in the season and puts out these gorgeous pale green flowers. The bush is only a few years old and is still getting established, but it’s done remarkably well this year. Friends of mine planted it as a gift and I must say I absolutely love it ~ it’s one of my favorite things in the yard.



Wishing all of you a lovely week...

I am linking to:
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Thursday Favorite Things at Katherines Corner

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. What a great gift from your friends. And it's a gift that not only beautifies, but it will last for years.

    I love hydrangeas. Next to peonies, they are my favorite flower.

    Have a lovely rest of the week.

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blossoms are so glorious, they almost don't look real.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. Lovely photos!! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, sighing out loud, yes, this is a gorgeous bloom - love the soft, pale color! I am so delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.