Feeling in the pink...


I’ve been indulging my love of pink the last couple of weeks. It’s funny how that works ~ sometimes I just can’t resist its pull. These tulips, for example. (Gorgeous, aren’t they?) I bought three little bunches from Publix and put them together. I have been enjoying them for a little over a week now and they make me smile every time I see them.
And then there is this gorgeous Kate Spade bag and wallet. I found it on sale and absolutely couldn’t resist. The inside of both are a pale pink, too, so they’re just a fabulous little bundle of beautiful pink. This may be my favorite bag of all time ~ it’s definitely in the top 2. I absolutely love it.
I am off to work on my new garden now. I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!


 Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.