Inspiring me...



Do you ever dream of what you’ll do next with your home? Or a new home? I find myself doing this all the time. Not because I am unhappy with my home ~ on the contrary, I absolutely love it ~ but more that I am always looking to be inspired. I keep an inspiration file where I put photographs I've pulled from various places. The more I get into Instagram (it has become my preferred social media channel because it is full of beauty and good things), the more I discover many inspiring places and interiors. These photos, I think, all came from there. I have kept the account info on some; I’m going to keep doing that. If anyone sees one of their photos here, please reach out and I will happily credit.



As for the photos ~ a pink velvet sofa is definitely in my future. And I still adore the idea of dramatic wallpaper, perhaps in a bedroom or dining room. And the rug below ~ I just love it. It is a statement piece all on its own. The kitchen feels so welcoming; I think there are cute little cafe curtains in my future when we renovate our kitchen someday. And that bathroom ~ I love everything about it, including the color of the cabinet for the sink.
Sigh. Looking at these photos just makes me happy.
Back to looking for more inspiration...




Photos from Instagram



Comments