Snapshots from the yard this spring...



Spring has been lovely so far where I live. We have had plenty of rain and sunshine, which has made for a healthy return for the garden. So many things are in bloom already, and other plants are working their way up to it. My pink rhododendron even bloomed this year ~ I have waited a couple of years for that to happen! My garden pots in particular are loving the current weather. I am so looking forward to seeing all the perennials come back into bloom.


Anyway, with things looking so lovely, I thought I’d share a few snapshots from the yard.


I am still working on the patchy grass in the front yard ~ it still hasn’t recovered from losing the giant oak tree a couple of years ago ~ but I am holding out hope for success this year. Regardless, my new metal pink flamingo looks fabulous keeping watch over the yard. 


Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments