Fab find: New summer tote...



Spartina strikes again. I have written before about how much I love Spartina ~ it’s just a beautiful southern brand ~ and once again, I was unable to resist on a recent shopping trip with a friend. There we were, in handbags and accessories at Belk, and the next thing I knew, I had spotted this fabulous tote and simply had to have it. It’s a gorgeous pink with lovely bright summer colors and the pattern on the side happens to match the wallet I bought recently. What’s not to love? So, naturally, and with complete disregard for the many purses and totes I already have and love and my very full closet, I brought it home.


I mean, how could I not, right?
This blue bag is another Spartina piece I wanted to show you ~ it was a free gift with purchase. Isn’t it adorable? My tote came with a free gift as well, an adorable little manicure set, but I don’t have a photo to share. Anyway, I just adore this little makeup bag. Southern and stylish all at the same time ~ love, love, love.


Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments