Fall reading...


It really feels like fall here today ~ it’s absolutely wonderful. Cooler weather always makes me long to curl up on the sofa under a blanket and read (though, really, I love to read all the time). I am slowly but surely working my way through my current stack of books, and there is a little bit of everything in my pile, as you can see.
A friend of mine gave me the Outlander cookbook (I read cookbooks like other people read novels) and I have been surprised by just how much I like it and how much of the food in it I would actually cook. I am an Outlander fan, so that helps, but still ~ it’s worth picking up.
I am planning to get some reading time in this afternoon. All my housework is done, so the rest of the day will be mine, with no unfinished chores nagging at me.
Wishing all of you a lovely Saturday...


Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments