April flowers...




April has arrived, bringing with it warmer temperatures and lots of blooms. Everything is coming back to life in my yard. The daffodils are in bloom, the azaleas are starting to bloom and the hydrangeas are greening back up. I have even been able to plant a few new things, continuing on with our yard renovation project.
The space in front of our new picket fence is going to become a lovely cottage garden, with climbing roses and some jasmine crawling all over the fence, and more roses and hydrangeas in the front. I have already planted some creeping flox along the walkway with zinnias around them, and some dahlia and peonies bulbs. And we planted a row of rose bushes along the side of the fence, lining the driveway.
I can’t wait for everything to come into its own and really start growing.




Wishing all of you a lovely week...

I am linking to:
Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Hi Eileen, I wasn't sure which of your blog to reply to. But anyhow, I can see beautiful spring is well truly on your neck of the woods. The Daffodils are so vivid and happy. I kind of miss spring, I can't wait to see my bulbs flowering too. Hope you had a blessed Easter.

    Hugs,
    Aida

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely that Spring is really Spring in your part of the world. Although it warmed early in March it got chilly and snowy again, and so we're just seeing the ground without snow again. I do see the crocuses bravely blooming in a sunny corner of the garden, and the tulips have their green noses out in the front year. So there's hope for us too.

    Wishing you a beautiful day, Eileen, with glimpses of heaven in unexpected places...
    Brenda
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.