Welcoming March with a new look...


March is here, which means spring isn’t far behind. I thought it seemed like a good time for some spring cleaning and sprucing up, so that’s what I spent Sunday doing ~ working on updating and revamping both of my blogs.
I decided I wanted a cleaner look, so I went with just a two-column format on a wider grid, which will allow me to run larger photographs ~ who doesn’t love nice and big pretty photographs? I also took the time to update my other blog, The Pink Home. I’d love to know what you think of the changes at both places.
As for the photograph, the roses were a gift from my fiancé this past week ~ such a pretty mix of pink and red, don’t you think?
Wishing all of you a lovely week...

I am linking to Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound.

Photo by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. I do love the mix of red and pink flowers-makes the bouquet pop!
    Great choice with larger photos too.
    Have a sweet week!
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses are beautiful. What a lovely gift.

    I did some spring cleaning over the weekend too. Not at my blog, though, just in my own home. I am beyond ready for spring to get here. I figured if I rushed it a bit (by spring cleaning on March 1st), it might arrive early.

    Have a lovely day,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog update is great! Love the curtains in your room....so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change is always a wonderful thing...it gives everything a new perspective. Love your flowers too....HPS Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photo of your roses is great. Makes you almost smell them they look so real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous roses! I love the larger photos!

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bouquet of roses.I can smell them from here.Happy Pink sat,Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.