A question for Victoria readers...


Has anyone seen this latest Victoria Classics magazine in bookstores? I haven't come across it yet and was wondering if I should just order it from the site. If anyone has seen it, could you let me know where? I loved the Rooms of Bliss they put out last year. (In case you're not familiar, this Victoria Classics series contains photos, etc., from Victoria magazine's first incarnation.)
My apologies for being rather scarce of late. I'm afraid I have been rather busy and lacking in inspiration ~ not a good combination.
Wishing all of you a lovely week...

Comments

  1. Dearest Bella,

    Hope you will be feeling better soon. The upcoming spring might help you out and for just a little up-lifted feeling -- I'm your newest follower!

    Have a great Sunday.

    Love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the other Victoria Classics that came out a few months ago and I LOVE IT! They are SO worth the purchase!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.