More signs of spring...



It took two years for these vines to bloom but I now have yellow flowers tumbling over my picket fence, and it thrills me to no end. I planted them on both sides of the gate and they are doing wonderfully.


My daffodils are also in bloom and looking lovely. We have been enjoying a warm streak and are having a bit of an early spring. Even my hydrangeas started to come back last week, even though it was only February. I hope we don’t have a late snow or freeze ~ I don’t want to see everything suffer.



How are things where you live?

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. No signs of Spring in our northerly regions just yet. But your photos give us hope. What a beautiful vine with its pretty yellow blossoms. And nothing says spring better than daffodils.

    Wishing you a wonderful week ahead...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.