Fabrics and other creations...




If it seems I haven't been around quite as much lately, it's because I've been busy creating fabrics and other goodies for The Pink Home (in addition to preparing to move, planning my redecorating tactics, etc.). Anyway, I thought those of you who don't follow my other blog might enjoy seeing some of my recent creations.
I've been concentrating mostly on fabrics and a few new note cards. I've been working on a couple of these fabric designs for quite a while, and have finally gotten them right and added to the shop. Starting with the top photo and working down, we have my fabric Floral Weaving in Tan, Slate and Strawberry, my Coral Medley fabric, Tea Cups & Roses note cards, Pink By Nature fabric, Lovely Lavender note cards, Pretty Purple fabric and a fat quarter bundle, Pink & Plum, which contains Pink Medley, Bright Leaves, Autumn Birds in Plum and Scrolling Through the Day in Lavender. I'm still working on lots of other goodies, too.
I've been asked whether I could turn Pink by Nature, in the photo directly below, into a stencil. It's an intriguing idea that I'm working on. If anyone has any tips to share on that front, they would be most welcome.
Since you've seen the latest beauty I'm hoping to add to the world, I'd love to hear what you have been busy creating.
Wishing all of you a lovely weekend, full of beauty...





Photos and designs by The Pink Home

Comments

  1. Everything is so beautiful Eileen! What a talent you have. :)

    ((Hugs))
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't had much time for blogging of late... which I miss... and I've missed coming to visit you.

    So I've had a lovely catch-up reading your ever pretty and inspiring posts.

    Wishing you inspiration for the day's journey.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.