To buy or not to buy?


I keep seeing this pop up in various places and I was wondering if any of you have purchased Martha Stewart's latest cookbook, Pies & Tarts, or had a chance to flip through it. What did you think? I keep reading good things about it, but I haven't made it to the bookstore yet. Any thoughts on whether I should add it to my cookbook collection? I don't buy all of Martha's books ~ even a book lover like me can't keep up with all of them ~ but the ones I do have I quite like. And since I have a sweet tooth, well... this looks like a good candidate. Thoughts?

Comments

  1. Oooh, I love desserts, so I would say buy it! haha. I like to read reviews on amazon.com and see what others are saying whether it's worth buying or not :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying not to make pies - on a diet, but it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I couldn't resist buying that book when I saw it. Look at that pie so yummie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a cook book person but I am a sweet tooth person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never have too many books filled with sweets - simple as that ;-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to pass up Martha's books - cooking, homekeeping or gardening!
    I haven't checked this one out yet!
    Looks amazing,
    Hope you have a great week,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.