Furry First Friday ~ Spring is in the air...


Welcome to Furry First Friday ~ the "spring is almost here" edition.
Today I'm sharing a couple of photos. The first is one of my favorite funny photos of Emily from a couple years ago (good thing she doesn't surf the Web or she'd be mad at me for showing her with her hair all messed up). She was scratching her head and managed to pull out quite a bit of hair from her pigtails. I caught her just sitting next to the hydrangea taking in the world and snapped this photo. She looks like she's had a wild night on the town, doesn't she?
And below, my sweet Russ, who will be 14 this summer, is lounging in one of his favorite spots, tucked under a bush in the back yard. I love how he's just peeking out, watching me take a photo of him.
Thanks to everyone who links up this month. For those new to this party, Furry First Fridays is hosted on the first Friday of the month by moi. To join, all you need to do is post photos of your pets and link up at the bottom of this post. The party is open throughout the weekend. Please do include a link back here in your blog post as well.
Wishing everyone a wonderful Friday!

Comments

  1. If anyone has any trouble linking up, just leave your link in the comments and I'll do it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! So cute. :) Emily does look like she's up after a rough night. :P

    ((Hugs))
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos ~ cute furbabies!!!

    BEAR HUGS to Russ & Emily

    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.