Wishes for a lovely weekend...


It's still raining here and will be for the next couple of days, so I'm thinking a weekend of reading and watching DVDs is in order ~ might as well burrow in if that's what Mother Nature dictates. I came across these photos I took awhile ago of some tulips and they cheered me, so I thought I would share. I am on a bit of a flower kick lately ~ more so than usual, I mean. :) Thank you all for indulging me.
Sending you wishes for a lovely weekend, whatever the weather...

Comments

  1. You have a lovely weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds similar to what I will be doing. What a beautiful blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tulips photos are stunning! I am actually going to be planting peas this weekend!! Now is the time to do that here in NC. Spring is on it's way...
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so pretty! Makes me anxious for spring to come! Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.