My wish for you this weekend...


Dogs have much to teach us. One of the things I have learned from my dogs is that it's never a bad thing to take a nap when you need one. And by all means, pick the best spot in the house - the comfiest, cutest place there is, complete with fluffy pillows and a soft blanket. After all, one of the benefits of surrounding yourself with beauty is being able to wrap yourself in its pleasing comforts. (My Russell is an expert at this, as you can see.)
So, this weekend, I wish for you a nap in the most beautiful spot you can find. And if anyone wants to give you grief about it, tell them it's blog homework. Off you go, now...

Comments

  1. Mr. Russell does look comfy! What a lovely spot he has chosen for his nap! I will make it a point to do my blog homework this weekend. :)
    Blessings!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - nap whenever you need too!!! My little Patsy (shihtzu) does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive learned a lot from my little guy, like paitence. On my days off, I love cuddling with him on the couch and taking short naps. Best part of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how true! dogs are great :-) Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're making me miss my pets. They are wonderful friends and the only children I ever had.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.