The beauty of tea at Biltmore...



Biltmore Estate in North Carolina is one of my favorite places to visit. A friend and I took my mom, who lives in the Northeast, there for the first time on Saturday and we had a wonderful time. I will share photos tomorrow of all the amazing flowers ~ the Biltmore Blooms event is currently on ~ and some from the house, where a wonderful house party exhibition has taken center stage.



But first, the tea. We had tea at the Inn on Biltmore Estate (you’ll most likely need to make reservations in advance as we did) and it was one bite of deliciousness after another. The pastries and scones were so good and the little savories were a delicious adventure.
And of course, there was the tea. I enjoyed three pots of a passionfruit tea ~ it was wonderful, particularly as it came after we had spent time wandering the estate gardens on a rather cold and wet day.
Of course, being Biltmore, the service was impeccable, too. All in all, it was a fabulous experience, and we left there quite full. I highly recommend.




Photos by the Art of Living Beautifully


Comments