A pink Christmas...



I love decorating for Christmas ~ the little trees, the snowmen, the lights, the ornaments that are reminders of good times. But there is one room I love decorating more than any other ~ my living room. There is something about the pinks and metallics I love to use at this time of year that just seem to go together perfectly. A pink Christmas just feels like perfection to me.
My flamingo tree is looking lovely decked out in its pink flamingo ornaments and I added trees to this year’s mantle decorations. As I was taking pictures of the room, my sweet and adorable Emily decided she had to be in the photo. Em loves a good photobomb.
Wishing all of you a lovely pink Christmas!

I am linking to Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound. Come see what everyone is sharing!




Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Happy Pink Saturday, Eileen. My heart jumped with joy to find you here with us. Thank you for making Pink Saturday special.

    Your living room is gorgeous.♥♥♥ I love all of the metallic touches. And, you know I love a flamingo tree. Puppy kisses for your little Em.

    This post is being featured on my Pink Saturday post this week as "the one with the most clicks".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in Pink is your lovely living room decked-out in flamingos. I live in Florida so I cannot help but LOVE your pink room. Merry Christmas, Kippi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.