The beauty of Chihuly at Biltmore...



I was fortunate enough a few weekends ago to visit Biltmore Estate in Asheville, N.C., with a friend to see the Chihuly exhibit. I’ve been to Biltmore a number of times over the years ~ it is one of my absolute favorite places to visit ~ and it is always beautiful, but this exhibit was extraordinary. I absolutely loved how they fit it into the various landscapes and gardens.
My friend and I didn’t even bother to go into the house, though there was one installation in there, but instead spent the day wandering the grounds, photographing all the Chihuly glass to our heart’s content.
I thought I would share some of my photos from the day. Most are of the exhibit, but there are some of the gardens and general beauty of the place, too. Hope you enjoy them.


















Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments