New finds...

  
Running errands this past weekend, I decided to pop into Payless since they were having their BOGO sale. About a half-hour later, I walked out with some new shoes and this fabulous bag from Christian Siriano. I absolutely love the bird print, and the embroidery is so colorful. Plus, I have also started to truly appreciate a bag that has a crossbody strap ~ it can come in so handy.



I also ordered two sweaters last week and they arrived ~ one from ModCloth, the other from Eloquii. I just love the stripes. The ModCloth sweater has an almost velvet feel to it and the Eloquii sweater has these sort of puff sleeves. Both are adorable and not too heavy. The socks came from ModCloth, too ~ I just had to have them. 
I’m so looking forward to wearing and using all of these.


Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments