The little things...


I love a bit of romance in my daily life ~ little bits of beauty that make me smile. I was given some lovely white roses (a couple took on a sheen of pink as you can see below) and they looked absolutely wonderful in my living room. A stem came off one so I decided to put it in a tiny glass and set it on my dressing table. Just a small thing, but it made me smile every time I saw it. The mirror it’s sitting on belonged to my grandmother; it used to sit on her dressing table. I keep it on mine because it reminds me of her and, of course, because it is beautiful. A small thing, but I often find those little things matter more. 
Wishing all of you a beautiful day...


Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.