Glorious hydrangeas...



My hydrangeas are in wonderful form this year, but these two in particular really make me smile. While I have plenty of pink and blue hydrangeas around my yard that I love, it’s the ones that are a little different that really make me smile.
One insists on being a glorious purple and the other is my gorgeous beast of a limelight hydrangea ~ those delicate yet massive pale green blooms are a sight to behold.
You can see in the photo above that I also have a climbing hydrangea that is just starting to grow up my fence. It will bloom white, I think ~ little flowers ~ and be lovely tumbling all over the fence in a few years. I also planted a row of traditional pink hydrangeas along the side of the fence, running along the driveway (you can see them here). I can’t wait to see what they look like in a couple of years.




Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.