So this is pretty awesome...


Really, it is super cool: You can now buy my fabric designs in chairs, pillows, napkins, placemats and kitchen towels to feather your nest! And it’s all thanks to Spoonflower and Roostery Home Decor.



As some of you know, I design patterns under The Pink Home name. Spoonflower, which prints and sells fabric, wallpaper and gift wrap in designs from independent and hobby designers like me, has opened a new online business called Roostery Home Decor. You can now purchase the home decor items I mentioned above in all the designs that are available on Spoonflower. I’ve pulled together a sampling of some of my designs, shown here, to give you a little taste.
If you have been through the Spoonflower site, you’ve seen just how much fabulousness there is available. The one issue has always been that not everyone sews. But now thanks to Roostery, you can enjoy all those fabulous designs without having to worry about the sewing part. Of course, you can still buy fabric, wallpaper & gift wrap on Spoonflower, too; Roostery just offers finished product.

 

Here’s how it works: find a pattern you love, decide which home decor items you want (there are previews, which is what I am showing here of some of my designs, so you can see approximately how the designs look on the various items), and place your order. The fabric is then printed and each item is then sewn by Roostery, right here in the USA. Then it ships to you. The smaller home decor items aren’t exactly inexpensive, but when you consider you’re getting custom printing and sewing in a unique pattern that isn’t mass-produced, the prices aren’t unreasonable. The chairs are very comparable to other retailers.


I hope you’ll stop by and check it out ~ Roostery really is an awesome addition to the creative world. If you are interested, you can see more of my designs on Roostery here. To see my designs on Spoonflower, click here. Have a great day and I hope you enjoy looking around!



Patterns shown, from top to bottom, are Bicycles, Listen Up, Wine Swirls, Winter Trees, Love Knot in Pink, It’s in the Mail and Pink Plaid. 

All designs by The Pink Home

Comments