Bits of beauty...



If you are anything like me, your jewelry tends to collect in a pile during the week as you get undressed each night. On the weekend, I put away whatever is laying about so I can see what’s what as I begin the new work week.
I was about to put away everything this past week when I noticed it was all rather lovely sitting there, just as I had left it. I took a minute to admire it and thought again of how often being in a hurry makes us look past the bits of beauty that surround us in our everyday lives.
Here’s to taking a minute to enjoy it.


I am linking to Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound.

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Lovely bits of beauty indeed! Like a living art display, always changing and shifting.

    Thanks for letting us enjoy the moment too.

    Sending wishes for a beautiful weekend ahead.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have too much jewelry and seldom wear it now. When I was younger, thought I had to have it. Time and ages changes us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like LV, I used to love a lot of jewelry...now, at my olden age, I wear only earrings and seldom wear necklaces any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lovely pieces, and your photos are stunning. Thank you for sharing the bits of beauty with us. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.