Kissing Christmas...


I fell in love with this kissing ball and brought it home to hang in the doorway to the dining room, over the chair. Typically the French door to this half of the doorway is closed, but I always open them both at Christmastime, so it seemed the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the hook that someone installed in the doorframe years ago.


The tree in the dining room is looking particularly pretty this yer, I think. I always use red when decorating the dining room for Christmas ~ and I love having the handmade train my grandmother made me under the tree. Growing up, my family always had trains under their Christmas trees; it’s nice to carry on the tradition.


Wishing all of you a lovely day...

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.