Autumn sideboard...



With the change in seasons, I always make a few updates to our decor. One of those is the display on the sideboard in the dining room.
This autumn, I decided to use the placemats I made in sewing class as a runner ~ they set off my purple transferware dishes beautifully, I think. And I used a couple of napkin holders made by a friend of mine in autumn colors to complement everything. Simple and pretty ~ I’m quite happy with how it turned out.
What do you think?



Wishing all of you a lovely day...

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Eileen,

    These are so beautiful. I love blue and white, although you mention these pieces are purple. I like your runner too.

    Happy Autumn...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.