Beauty & history from abroad...


One of my very dear friends spent a little over a week in Scotland recently and absolutely fell in love with the country. I saw her yesterday and she brought me this beautiful scarf. Every bit of it is Scottish, from the wool to its creation. My friend said she wanted to be sure to bring me something that was 100 percent Scottish; Johnstons of Elgin is the only mill in Scotland “able to manufacture from fleece to finished product” and is located on the same site on which the business started more than 200 years ago. I love that she brought me something so beautiful and so perfectly Scottish ~ such a kind and thoughtful gift. And the way the weather has turned, the timing of its arrival is perfect.
Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend...


Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.