The beauty of pansies...


Happy December, everyone. I simply can not wait for the weekend to get here ~ I am dying to clean my house and finish my Christmas decorating! Winter has definitely arrived at my house, with temps dipping below freezing and finishing off my lovely plants for the season. All except for the pansies, of course, which are blooming away merrily. I love how bright and cheery they are, no matter how cold the winter days and nights get.
Wishing all of you a lovely day...


Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Pansies are a classic flower for winter gardens where the weather says cool. We always plant them in western NC.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.