Snowmen love...



I absolutely love snowmen. So much so I have turned over my hall/library to them at the holidays. They just seem to fit in here amongst all the books.




I did add a couple to my collection this year, including this adorable doorknob hanger and this lovely giant snowman below (he was a gift). The big guy is actually brightening up the TV room because there wasn’t any place for him in the other room. But he works perfectly in that corner. 


Wishing all of you a lovely weekend...

I am linking to Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound.

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Enjoyed seeing your collection of snowmen. Everything looks so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute. I have a collection of snow people, but am waiting to bring them out in January this year. Trying to simplify. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh.... too cute for words! Like that door knob hanger. He is adorable.

    Wishing you a beautiful day....
    Brenda
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.